Types of Total Ankle Replacement Surgery
PROPHECY® INFINITY® Total Ankle System
The 3d printed cutting jigs provide the alignment accuracy of the traditional Total Ankle System while reducing surgical and
fluoroscopic steps allowing the potential for:
- Less procedural complexity
- Less fluoroscopy exposure for patients, surgeons, and staff
- Reduced surgical time
- The patient is placed in a splint at the time of surgery.
- After the incision is healed at approximately two weeks, the patient is transitioned to a removable boot and allowed to
bear full weight on the leg.
- The boot is discontinued six weeks after surgery, and an ankle brace is used until twelve weeks after surgery.
Total Ankle Joint Replacement (Wright INBONE® II)
This surgical procedure is performed to remove portions of the ankle that are diseased or severely injured and to implant a device that will help manage pain and restore mobility to the ankle.